Being your Best PCN: A First Practice Management Conference
Mitchells Grievson Chartered Accountant, Director and Healthcare Specialist, Phil Harnby has been invited to speak at Primary Care Networks Conference in London at the King's Fund Theatre on Thursday 19th September.
With the spotlight on integrating services under the newly formed Primary Care Networks, this is a practical seminar aimed at Practice Management Teams and their Clinical Directors and management team members in newly established and evolving Primary Care Networks (PCN).
The seminar will enable you to hear from guest speakers with extensive experience and expertise in delivering success in the primary care sector.
It will look at the following:
- How PCNs are developing as a new organisation in the NHS landscape
- Explore new ways of working together
- How to avoid the potential pitfalls
- How to get the most positive benefits for you, your network and your patients
In response to the volume of feedback received regarding Primary Care Networks (PCNs) and their practical challenges and opportunities they present, First Practice Management and primary care trainers Thornfields are hosting this results-focused seminar at the King's Fund with contributions from a number of experienced practitioners.
The objective is to accelerate delegates' understanding of the potential pitfalls to avoid, as well as helping them separate potential “urban myths” from best practice operational reality.
The sessions will be delivered by experienced professionals with extensive experience of delivering success in primary care and in particular the practicalities of establishing and sustaining a successful Primary Care Network. Focusing on the “3P” model of the 3 primary drivers of a high performing PCN – Purpose, Process and People.
- Opening remarks and “A GP's Perspective" - Dr Kevin Barrett
- Legal myth-busting and operational best practice - Nils Christiansen
- Getting the finances right - Phil Harnby
- Delivering success through people - Mairead Roche
- Panel Q&A - An opportunity to receive answers to some practical questions you may have
About Phil Harnby
Phil has specialised in the Healthcare Sector (specifically GP Practices) for nearly 10 years, having looked after clients across the UK.
Within this role he has witnessed first-hand the ever-changing environment of the NHS, giving him invaluable experience in change management and the challenges this brings to clients.
Phil has presented on financial topics at national events and written for various national publications including First Practice Management.
Click here for further details on speakers, venue and more
- Date: Thursday 19th September 2019
- Venue: King's Fund (Maynards Theatre), 11 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0AN
- Registration: 6:15pm
- Welcome: 7.00pm
- Close: 9:20pm
Places are limited to just 100 delegates. The cost is £50 per delegate.
Sales close on 18/09/2019.
The event is worth 2 CPD Credits - For which a personal certificate will be provided.