APPLICATION DEADLINE 1st MAY
We are recruiting a Payroll Apprentice to support growth in our Payroll Service.
You will be a Payroll Apprentice based in our office in Bishop Auckland and reporting to the Payroll Manager.
Mitchells Grievson are a firm of Chartered Accountants based in Bishop Auckland. Committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients, we offer a diverse range specialist business solutions specifically designed to meet individual needs. Our services include: Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll and Corporate Finance.
As a Payroll Apprentice at our Bishop Auckland office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Gain a working knowledge of the payroll industry whilst completing the relevant apprenticeship program.
- Responsible for end to end processing of standard payroll
- Complete general office administrative duties as requested and in line with the apprenticeship scheme requirements.
- Keep up to date with all payroll legislation and industry changes.
- To assist where appropriate with payroll related administrative tasks.
As a Payroll Apprentice at our Bishop Auckland office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work within a team environment, and to use your own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A positive and proactive approach to the various roles the job entails.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft products.
- Keen to develop and learn
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a salary whilst learning, developing and gaining a professional qualification. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible.
If you are keen to work in payroll and also gain a professional qualification, please apply by sending your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org