PAYROLL & FINANCE ADMINISTRATOR
Mitchells Grievson Chartered Accountants are seeking an experienced payroll and finance administrator to undertake a comprehensive range of duties within a busy and established team. Ideally you will have previous experience with Payroll.
Key duties will include:
- End to end payroll assistance
- Pensions Administration
- Experience of payroll, pensions and knowledge of Sage Payroll is essential.
- Good standard of numeracy and accuracy required.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Job title - Payroll and Finance Administrator
- Location: Bishop Auckland
- Pay rate: Negotiable depending upon experience
- Working hours: Full time hours: 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Thursday 8:30am-5.15pm and Friday 8:30am-3pm)
- Job Type: Full-time / Part-time
- Salary negotiable.
- Payroll: 2 year (Preferred)
Please apply be emailing a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org