The government's new Help to Grow programme aims to help small and medium sized businesses to reach the next level by delivering news skills to participants, the ability to reach new customers and ultimately boost profits through two initiatives:
1. Help To Grow Management: Launched June 2021 is an Executive Development programme that could help you improve business performance and growth potential.
- 12 week-programme delivered by leading business schools
- Combines a practical curriculum, 1 to 1 business mentor support, peer-learning sessions and an alumni network
- Supports small business leaders to develop their strategic skills
- Key modules covering financial management, innovation and digital adoption
- Develop a tailored business growth plan to lead your business to its full potential
- Course costs £750 which has been 90% subsidised by government
2. Help to Grow Digital: Will be launched this Autumn and offers free online advice and money off software that could help you save time and cut business costs.
- Free impartial advice on how technology can boost performance through a new online platform
- Discount of up to 50% on the costs of approved software, worth up to £5,000.
- Initially vouchers will be available for software which help businesses:
- build customer relationships and increase sales
- make the most of selling online
- manage their accounts and finances digitally
Interested in learning more about either the Help to Grow Management or Help to Grow Digital initiatives?